Copy: Quilt Xcel® fungicide combines the proven performance of two leading brands to deliver longer-lasting, broader-spectrum disease control and enhanced physiological benefits in wheat and barley. Providing excellent flag leaf protection when applied between Feekes Growth Stages (FGS) 8 and 10.5, Quilt Xcel helps ensure maximum grain fill and grower profit. The added physiological benefits allow crops to better use the sun’s energy, increase water-use efficiency and enhance green leaf area.
- Delivers stress tolerance and longer-lasting preventive and curative disease control through two modes of action in wheat and barley
- Safeguards wheat and barley against yield-robbing diseases, including rusts, powdery mildew, tan spot and Septoria
- Reduces worries about late disease infections
- Shields the critical flag leaf from disease, allowing it to help fill kernels and maximize yield and quality
- Offers tank-mix flexibility and cross-crop application convenience
- Enables cereal crops to counteract conditions of too little or too much water and maximize the sun’s energy for extended grain fill with fuller kernels
Product performance assumes disease presence.